Article 1 (General Provisions)
- This agreement defines the terms and conditions for customers to make transactions such as purchasing products on the service (hereinafter referred to as "this Service") provided by I De Ya Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Our Company").
- If the customer uses this Service, the customer will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms, etc.
Article 2 (Individual Contracts)
- Once the customer sends the application details from the application form on this site, the customer will not be able to change the content of the application after that.
- Our Company will inform the customer of the confirmed implementation date and payment options by e-mail within 7 business days from the date of the application in the preceding paragraph.
- When Our Company sends the customer the e-mail in the preceding paragraph, an individual contract between the customer and Our Company will be concluded.
- The customer should pay the fee at least 40 days before the implementation date by the payment options specified by Our Company in paragraph 1.
Article 3 (Cancellation of Individual Contract)
- The customer can cancel the individual contract free of charge up to 40 days before the implementation date.
- If the customer cancels the individual contract 40 days before the implementation date, the customer will be charged a cancellation fee as follows.
- 39-20 days before the event: 30% of the fireworks fee
- 19-8 days before the event: 50% of the fireworks fee
- 7 to 3 days before the event: 80% of the fireworks fee
- The day before or on the day of the fireworks: 100% of the fireworks fee
Article 4 (Cancellation of Fireworks)
- Our Company will check the weather conditions by 1:00 p.m. on the day before the launch. If the wind speeds of 10 meters per second or more or rainfall exceeds 15 millimeters per hour during the launch time, Our Company will cancel the launch and notify the customer by e-mail.
- If the wind speeds at the launch site exceeds 10 meters per second or rainfall exceeds 15 millimeters per hour during the launch time, the Fireworks Company and the customer will discuss whether to stand by or cancel the event.
- If the Fireworks Company determines that the weather is not expected to recover within one hour, the fireworks will be canceled as a result of the discussion in the preceding paragraph.
- If Our Company can not obtain the consent of the owner of the land, etc. for entering the land owned by a third party, or if it is determined that the Fireworks Company cannot carry out the launch due to earthquake, landslide, landslide, fire, disturbance, riot or other events that can not be attributed to the customer's responsibility, and the Fireworks Company will cancel the launch.
- If the launch is canceled due to paragraph 1, paragraph 3, and the preceding paragraph, the fireworks fee paid will be fully refunded to the customer. However, even if the launch is canceled, you will be responsible for transportation expenses and other expenses to the viewing site and damages.
Article 5 (Effects of the Natural Environment, etc.)
Our Company does not refund the cost of fireworks to the customer even if the fireworks display is incomplete or the view of the fireworks from the viewing site is inadequate due to natural circumstances at the time of the launch that cannot be attributed to the responsibility of the customer or Our Company.
In such cases, Our Company is not responsible for any compensation for damages incurred by the customer.
Article 6 (Environmental Protection)
In all of our business activities, Our Company will comply with environmental laws, regulations, and related requirements, and take appropriate measures to promote continuous improvement in global environmental protection and pollution prevention.
Article 7 (Damage Caused to Third Parties)
If a third party is damaged as a result of the launch based on an individual contract, Our Company will be responsible for compensating the third party for the damage.
Article 8 (Prohibited Matters)
- The customer shall not engage in any of the following acts in using this Service
- Violation of laws and regulations, court decisions, etc., or legally binding administrative measures
- Acts that harm or may harm public order or good morals
- Other cooperation and provision of benefits for antisocial forces
- Acts of transferring earnings by crime, or aiding and abetting such acts
- Spoofing or intentionally sending false information to a third party
- Applying to purchase the product without the intention of purchasing
- Self-dealing, internal transactions within a related party, or fictitious transactions
- Infringing on or causing trouble to the rights of other third parties, other customers, and our company
- Unauthorized access or any act that promotes such access
- Inducing malfunction of the Service
- Placing an excessive burden on computers, other customers' servers, Our Company, etc.
- Transmitting or distributing harmful programs such as computer viruses to other third parties, other customers, Our Company, etc.
- Interfering with the operation of this Service
- Using this Service for any unauthorized purpose
- Any other act that Our Company deems inappropriate
- If a customer violates any of the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, fails to fulfill his/her obligations to Our Company, or is suspected of such violation, Our Company may take any or all of the measures stipulated in the following items without notifying the customers in advance.
- Suspending the use of this Service by customers
- Suspending the performance of the products ordered by the customer, or requesting the Fireworks Company to do so.
- Requesting the customer to pay in a different way from the payment options selected at the time of order.
- Our Company is not responsible for any damage incurred by the customer due to the measures described in the preceding paragraph.
- If damage occurs to Our Company due to the customer's violation of paragraph 1, the customer will return any profits obtained by the customer due to the violation to Our Company, or immediately compensate for any damage incurred to Our Company.
Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 10 (Prohibition of Transfer)
The customer cannot transfer or lend the rights and obligations related to the use of this Service to a third party.
Article 11 (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and for all disputes related to these Terms and individual contracts, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court is the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Article 12 (Revision of these Terms and Conditions)
Established January 10th, 2023